- Common Core (Integrated Math I-III)
- College/Grad School Applications
- Essay development
- Standardized exams
- Personal statements
- Cover letters
- Resume review
- Test-taking strategies to reduce exam anxiety
- Others available by request
I’ve been certified at the graduate and undergraduate level through Georgia Tech’s Center for Teaching and Learning teaching assistant training in:
- Physics I (Mechanics)
- Physics II (Electromagnetism)
- Undergraduate Professional Communication Program (UPCP)
I have managed lab groups of 30+ students, review sessions of 50+ students, small group projects, and individual 1:1 sessions on a variety of topics. For more details, please review the Teaching and Mentorship section of my CV.
Exact rates vary by subject, group size, and hours per week. Typically, rates start at $60/hour for 1:1 high school subjects, and $80/hour for 1:1 undergraduate subjects. Please contact me for a more exact quote customized to your tutoring needs.